Composing a high quality accounting dissertation can be quite the tough asking. It requires a considerable amount of time and effort on the student’s behalf to complete to a high standard. However, all is not lost, because with this guide, we will show you the best title you can use without hesitation, which near guarantees you success. These titles are unique and rarely used by students, hence why they will greatly impress your supervisor.
Before we discuss some of the best topics to write your accounting paper on, it is a good idea to see what other sources you could implement and use to advance your own accounting knowledge.
Accounting has been a widely debated topic in the finance world, especially after the 2008 financial crisis, of which a large part of the blame was put on the accounting industry. As such, accounting firms and their dealings are constantly on the news, and it would be extremely beneficial for you to be up to date with these latest happenings in the world of accounting.
Not only that, but also these news articles and editorial pieces could also be used as sources in your dissertation, which form a large part of the research you will be undertaking for it.
When choosing a topic for your accounting paper, it is best to conduct your research in an area of accounting that really piqued your interest during lectures. This is due to the fact that when working on something you are genuinely curious and passionate about, you will keep yourself sufficiently motivated to complete the task to a high standard.
The following is our list of the best accounting titles, and you should choose according to the ones you feel that you would be willing to invest much time in, as opposed to one you ‘feel’ is easy (top hint: no dissertation is ‘easy’):
- Market efficiency in the UAE and Kuwait
- Efficient Market Hypothesis and statistical event study
- Efficient Market Hypothesis in Indian indices
- Compare peer to peer finance to traditional banking in financing start ups in the UK
- Overview of dividend policies for oil companies in the US
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategic planning
- Risk management in banking
- How effective have the regulations of Basel II been?
- Real estate industry in China
- Implementation of microfinance
The aforementioned topics are all great titles to use for your dissertation and will allow you to achieve much success in your work.