If you study management in a university, it’s likely that you’ll have to write a dissertation in this field. To make your academic project unique and interesting for other people to read, you should select a decent narrow topic to study. For some students, it’s difficult to generate original ideas without assistance. If you have similar problems, a list of sample topics should help you.
Great Dissertations Topics on Management
- The difference between leadership and management.
- The fast food restaurant industry and regional strategic management.
- The effectiveness of project management in project-oriented business organizations.
- Risk management systems and deficiencies in internal controls in financial institutions.
- The configuration of HR management and multinational subsidiaries.
- Adaptive thinking as a starting point of efficient management strategy formulation.
- Project management and its critical success factors.
- The influence of culture on the enterprise risk management.
- The analysis of the approach of Chinese to HR management.
- The features of project management in the multicultural environment.
Steps to Take After Selecting Your Dissertation Topic
- Submitting a proposal.
- Conducting research.
- Making an outline.
- Write your paper.
- Revise and edit your paper.
Having selected your management-related topic, you should compose a proposal in which you’ll explain why you’ve decided to study this particular topic and what methods you’ll use. Then, you should submit your proposal so that your committee approves your project.
The next step is to gather the necessary information about your topic and perform all activities that you’ve planned to achieve the goals of your project.
Once your study has been conducted, you should plan the structure of your paper and illustrate it on a sheet of paper. This way, it’ll be easier for you to organize your writing process.
Compose each chapter and section following your outline and format requirements stated by your university. It won’t matter whether you’ll start writing with an introduction or body chapter, so begin the writing process with a section that is easier for you to complete.
It’s important to make sure that your thesis doesn’t contain any errors and is written in a proper and reader-friendly manner before submitting it.
So, the list of example management topics above should help you come up with a great and original idea for your own project. The tips that follow the list will help you take all the other steps of your work in a proper way. As a result, you’re likely to succeed in impressing your committee and getting an excellent mark.